- As you remember, the head of compony survived the 9/11 because his son started kindergarten.
- Another fellow was alive because it was his turn to bring donuts.
- One woman was late because her alarm didn't go off in time.
- One of them missed his bus.
- One spilled food on the her cloths and had to take to change.
- One's car wouldn't start.
- One couldn't get a taxi.
- The one that struck me was the man who put on a new pair of shoes that morning, took the various means to get to work but before he got there, he developed a blister on his foot. He stopped at a drugstore to buy a Band Aid. That is why he is alive today.
Now When I am stuck in traffic, Miss an elevator, Turn back to answer a ringing telephone.
All the little things that annoy me, I think to my self, this exactly where God wants me to be at this very moment.
Next time you morning seems to be going wrong.
The Children are slow getting dressed,
You can't seem to find the car keys,
You hit every traffic lights,
Don't get mad or frustrated:
It may be just that,
God is at work watching over you.
May God continue to bless you,
With all those annoying little things.
And may you remember their possible purpose.